Mishoura is a platform designed by lawyers to help businesses find the most suitable law firm according to their business needs. Once we understand a client’s legal need, our team of expert lawyers get to work and find the most suitable law firm for our client’s case. It is like having an outsourced in-house lawyer.
As our first Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and delivering the marketing and communications strategy, setting the communications objectives and delivering marketing materials that build credibility for MISHOURA and drive the marketing experience to the next level. This role is suitable for someone who is confident to showcase his/her skills and idea to a new brand – MISHOURA to the public and get it noticed.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver the cross-marketing calendar, optimising programming to meet engagement, growth and brand positioning objectives.
- Manage daily activity across all social media channels, developing engaging, informative and compelling content that creates meaningful engagement and helps to bring our brand to life.
- Ensure all marketing and communications speak to our brand purpose, delivers right message, engages and grows our audience, encourages advocacy and supports commercial objectives.
- Identify our core audience and engage with them accordingly through the delivery of creative marketing excellence.
- Lead email marketing campaign, including the planning & creation of email campaigns, analysing results and driving growth.
- Execute the development of editorial content strategy for online, social and marketing materials.
- Develop an advanced understanding of the lead management process, ensure it is implemented to best effect and optimised wherever possible.
- Utilise data and analytics to assess how effective the strategies are working and to inform business decisions and budget recommendations.
- Manage the CRM system and work together with Sales Team.
What you need to possess:
- Extensive and hands-on experience in marketing and social media management.
- Experience in owning marketing campaigns and projects from end to end
- Some knowledge of SEO and Paid Social/Google Ads
- Analytical mind and experience in analysing key metrics to drive performance
- Extremely creative disposition with the ability to take ownership and think outside the box
- A positive “can do” attitude, with a genuine enjoyment for creating a digital environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker