Are you in Telesales and at the top of your game? Looking for the next step in your career and want something with more responsibility? Do you have a good understanding of the tech industry? This might be the role for you!
Our client is a group of six smart agencies providing clients with marketing strategy, creative and digital solutions, live, virtual and hybrid events, data analytics and PR across many market sectors.
They’re well-established and have developed a reputation for delivering and over-exceeding expectations to some of the world’s best-known brands, including Apple, HP, Microsoft, Fujitsu, and many more.
Our client works with large tech companies, like Apple and HP, to deliver digital and creative projects and events. Because these tech companies are so huge, there is always opportunity to uncover more projects.
You’ll be responsible for spotting these opportunities, pitching to gain interest, and winning new business with existing clients, as well as some new clients too.
Day-to-day looks like:
- Tracking digital campaigns sent by the marketing team to identify client engagement
- Follow up on engagement via telephone and email to gain interest
- Attending meetings with clients to learn about their requirements
- Taking briefs from clients for creative/digital work
- Working with the wider team to build solutions
- Pitching those solutions to clients
- Closing new projects
- Up to £40,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- £6,000 to £8,000 bonus
- Commitment to training and development – you'll receive an allocated training budget which can be spent on courses, exhibitions, talks, etc.
- Bespoke progression based on your interests and skills
- Summer and Christmas events each year
- Company get together every last Friday of the month
- A large team event every quarter
- Access to Pirkx benefits
- Great company approach to and focus on sustainability
Sustainable development, environment, and mission
The company is committed to sustainable development as a guiding principle within their work and office environment. Concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of this commitment. Their aim is to reduce the impact on the environment from their operations and implement best practices across the business. They are committed to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
The company’s mission is ‘Making it better’, which they do through care, cause and community, and sustainability to combat climate change. They aim to have all programs carbon positive before 2030.
Info available here: https://www.cigroup.co.uk/insights/corporate-social-responsibility-policy/
Making talent better
The company also maintains a mentoring programme aimed at growing their talent and helping people to thrive within a positive environment through coaching, listening and feedback.
Download their talent brochure here.
To be successful, you will…
- Have experience in IT industry sales
- Natural problem-solver and can spot opportunities for new business
- Take pride in always delivering excellent work
- Able to work to deadlines
- High level of commitment, energy, and enthusiasm
- Able to remain calm and work effectively under pressure
- Enjoy achieving challenging results
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Able to work independently with little supervision and well with other team members
- Have the desire to develop, upskill, and progress within your role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to prioritise with proficient organisational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks
If you're a super-motivated salesperson looking for the next step in your career, apply now!