A big hello from the team at Compuco!
At Compuco we empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world.
We work with charities across their digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
We’re on the lookout for a talented and ambitious new Lead Functional Consultant to join the Compuco team, leading this important business unit.
Your role will be to lead our team that acts as functionality experts for the CRM and Website products that we work with, working with the clients to understand their business processes and to perform solution design.
You will run discovery workshops with clients, following our implementation process to gather their requirements. Using your extensive knowledge of the products and by working with the product team you will ideate solutions redesigning client organisations workflows into efficient processes with the technology to support them. Once approved you and your team will be hands on configuring and customising the solutions whilst also working closely with our product teams to implement new features.
We’re a very process driven team who always seek to do things “the right way”, and we’re looking for people who can both contribute to ensuring those processes are followed but also help us to develop and refine new processes to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality product and service to our clients and to the sector as a whole.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
As a distributed company with an HQ in London and team members from all around the world, one of the things that makes working at Compuco special is the chance to meet, mix and learn from people from an amazing array of nationalities and cultures. We’re extremely proud of the way we work and the open culture we’ve developed.
- Running discovery workshops with clients to understand business processes and their needs
- Documenting workshop outcomes in the form of client deliverables including business process maps and functional requirements specifications
- Ideating solutions to business process
- Configuring sites and CRM based on specification
- Performing client demonstrations of configured functionality to gather feedback
- Contribute to overall product development backlog by providing feedback on areas that can be improved to meet client needs
- 3+ years experience delivering digital projects including websites
- A compulsive list maker, organiser and executer
- Previous experience working in a digital agency is a bonus
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
What we value in this role:
- You love the challenge of making complex things simple
- You can convey complex concepts clearly to other team members
- You’re someone who likes to implement processes and ensure they are followed
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience
- Great attention to detail
- Can do / Make it happen attitude
Location: Hybrid Working (office based in Shoreditch, London)
How to apply:
If you think this is the role for you, please visit the careers page on our website to send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.
Our mission is to empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world. We work with charities across the digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations streamline and reimagine the way they work so that they can focus on impact.
We’re a distributed team, with staff in over 15 countries and a head office in London. We offer flexible hours and a real “team” mentality, working together to make things better.
Uniquely, we base all of our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact. In particular, we do a lot of our work on the Drupal CMS platform and a not-for-profit focussed CRM platform called CiviCRM. Our clients include charities such as Amnesty International, Farm Africa and Wikimedia, as well as educational membership associations and government bodies.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship or disability.
We have a broad range of benefits including:
- Paid annual leave
- Birthday off
- Volunteering time off
- Wellness day
- Medical insurance allowance
- Paid leave for personal development and learning
- Remote working