We’re looking for a pro-active, creative and ambitious intern to support the founder of the business. The role is perfectly suited to a candidate who starting within the industry and is looking for a creative copywriting role across the retail and hospitality industry. The role will suit individuals who are flexible, highly motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiative to meet strict deadlines through the effective planning and co-ordination of workload.
- Working with the marketing department to produce accurate and compelling copy
- Build relationships internally to develop your understanding of tone of voice and the company ethos
- Preparing well-structured drafts for articles based on the company and marketing copy to promote products/ services including new features.
- Creating and editing blogs, adverts, emails, landing pages, sales decks, product guides, etc. Whilst maintaining a distinctive and consistent voice across all media channels.
- Support the digital team in development of engagement including SEO, websites, blogs and social media.
- Researching industry-related topics and brainstorming new content.
- Excellent English communication skills and proven copywriting experience
- You pride yourself on your astute attention to detail
- A proactive - a self-starter with a positive attitude
- You love a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Why join the team?
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building content / assets for an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CMO who will offer crucial mentorship.
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress