We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketer to join us at an incredibly exciting time for the company and will be working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder to support our marketing activities.
- Work with the CMO to plan and execute marketing campaigns, collateral and other deliverables.
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective.
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content - liaising with the team to enhance audience engagement - support with copywriting and proofreading the social schedules.
- Assisting in delivery of marketing materials i.e. email, press releases, direct mail, POS, brochures etc.
- Design, write, and send attractive, relevant, and engaging personalised outbound marketing emails designed to deliver key messaging and content to nurture contacts through the marketing funnel.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Work with the website team to optimise website landing pages for digital campaigns.
- Pitching stories to the press, identifying and generating coverage opportunities.
- Manage an email marketing strategy that ties in with PR and other marketing goals for the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage various projects simultaneously
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Self-starter that isn’t afraid to suggest and develop creative ideas
- You pride yourself on your astute attention to detail
- Working in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work and deliver at pace
- Excellent communication skills
Why join the team?
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building content / assets for an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CMO who will offer crucial mentorship.
- Flexible Locations (after completing your first project, those competent are rewarded with flexible locations only having to be on site 2 days per week- we encourage personal travel as long as it does not impact business process.
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress.