Cygnet Energy is a renewable energy based companies, with solar farms, spread out across; Africa, Belgium and soon to be the UK. Along with our Community Cooperative (Microgrids) which we're currently rolling out across Kenya.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Sales Intern to join our team. As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for generating leads, building relationships with potential customers, and closing sales. This is a commission-based position, with the potential for advancement to a full-time sales role. This is a comission based role, with the chance of earning a salary, after the 1 year position has come to an end, including the option of having equity in the company (subject to board approval also food and travel will be covered).
- Identify and qualify potential customers through various lead generation techniques
- Build and maintain relationships with potential customers through regular communication and follow-up
- Present and sell our products and services to potential customers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide regular reports on sales activity and progress to management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Prior sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Must be currently enrolled in college or have recently graduated
We offer a competitive commission structure and the opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. If you are interested in starting a career in sales and are willing to work hard to achieve success, we encourage you to apply.