Sudor is a platform that empowers creators from all around the world to build a digital business. The Creator Talent team is key to our growth - you’re responsible for identifying and signing top creator talent to our platform. To date we have predominantly focused on the Fitness and Yoga industries but are now looking into alternative verticals.
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to join our growing creator talent team. You should have excellent verbal/written communication skills and be a driven, self-motivated individual. It helps if you’re passionate about fitness too.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Lead sourcing and booking meetings with qualified creator leads
- Contacting potential leads via social media platforms and email
- Diligently managing and updating the lead pipeline within our CRM system
- Creating and managing email campaigns to engage our wider database
- Working towards team and individual incentives
- Attendance at weekly team meetings and daily sales meetings
This is not an exhaustive list and you are required to be flexible in your approach to carrying out your role which may change from time to time in order to reflect business needs or for the company’s continuous improvement. As a growing company there is no shortage of additional responsibilities for ambitious individuals that want to grow and learn beyond their core role.
Job Type: Part Time Internship
Location: Hybrid - Ideally a successful candidate will be located in Essex/London and be available to meet for an office day one day per month, the remainder of the time will be remote working.
Salary: Monthly basic + uncapped performance based commission.
Experience: Sales: 1 year (preferred but not essential)
- Free access to all content across all Sudor Apps
- Flexible/Remote working conditions
- Unlimited leave policy
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, fast growing tech start-up in the Health and Wellness sector.