Log my Care is one of the fastest-growing Care Software start-ups in the UK, having quadrupled its customer base since the pandemic began.
Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (care homes and home care agencies) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, losing out on the many benefits technology can bring. We’re passionate about changing this with our awesome mobile App and Web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers.
We are looking for a passionate and customer-centric Customer Support Executive to join our ambitious team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll help us deliver excellent support to new and existing customers.
As our Customer Support Executive, you will:
- Become a Log my Care expert; including all operational aspects of the product, the care sector, our customers and our values.
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes to understand the challenges and issues they can occasionally face using Log my Care. Patience and empathy are key to this position.
- Maintain and optimize our internal and client-facing knowledge-bases
- Maintain and optimize support-related processes
- Share product ideas with the Product Team
- Gather relevant information to troubleshoot customers’ issues.
- Put on the customer’s shoes to understand the challenges and issues they can occasionally face using Log my Care. Patience and empathy are key to this position.
- Helping customers with their enquiries via support channels.
- Proactively identifying customer needs fully so they can feed into our product road mapping.
- Organising and providing training to both customers and the rest of the Log my Care team.
- Becoming a true expert in Log my Care, including all operational aspects of the product, the care sector, Log my Care’s values & your customers.
We’d really like to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for improving the quality of Care in the UK.
- You're a super-organised and enthusiastic people-person, eager to deliver exceptional service to our Log my Care customers.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially on the phone and in writing.
- You take a logical and organised approach to problem-solving.
- You are a team player who likes to be engaged with peers in order to achieve results
- You are empathetic and solution-driven
- You want to work and grow in Customer Success and innovative technologies
Extra points if you have:
- Experience using a CRM system (Intercom, Zendesk & Freshdesk)
- Experience in B2B or SAAS
- Interested in learning new tools
- Interest in Customer Success & Tech
What we bring to the table
We offer exceptional benefits and invest massively in our team's happiness, well-being, and growth.
✨ Compensation – a salary of £26K-£30K.
🙌 Become part of a close-knit team to make an incredible impact on the digital health industry and change the lives of thousands of people.
🌱 L&D budget - growth is key. You’ll get a budget of £500 to go towards books, courses, conferences, workshops, or coaching of your choice.
🏡 Hybrid working - we have a mixed model of office and home working. You can WFH at least 2 days a week. For up to 4 weeks per year, you can also choose to be fully away from the office.
🏝 Flexible working options - everyone has a life beyond work. So, we’re happy to talk about shifting start times to reduced hours. Whatever helps you to bring your best self to the table.
🌴 Base holiday - 25 days (+ bank holidays) and one extra day for every work anniversary
👩⚕️ Private Health Insurance – AXA health insurance.
💃🏻 Regular company socials – From indoor climbing to bowling, we’ve done it all.
🚲 Company cycle-to-work scheme - big discounts and spread the cost of a new bike.
☕ Good coffee in our bright and airy loft office – what's not to like?