distriBind is a fast growing Scale Up InsurTech delivering Automated Data Exchange and back-office processing to the Insurance Industry. Primarily focused on the Delegated Authority sector, distriBind allows data to be passed from distribution to capacity in a highly automated manner whether using real-time APIs or more traditional bordereaux.
distriBind was formed in 2018 with the ambition to be the leading Global Delegated Authority solution and has been awarded a grant from Innovate UK for its Machine-Learning Capacity Utilisation Predictor, was runner-up in the 2020 ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge, was a member of the Lloyd’s Lab Cohort 6 in 2021, and graduated from the F10 Global Incubator and Accelerator in 2022. We have secured large global clients and are now looking to grow the business in Europe, US and Asia.
We’re looking for a junior to join our Quality Assurance team. We are looking for someone with experience in Web solution testing throughout the lifecycle of development. We provide a full Azure software as a service to our clients so web testing of a full solution and use of automated test tools is a must. The role would suit someone with a strong background in testing ( 2 – 5+ years) . If you have experience in testing insurance data a bonus. We aim for a unified platform, but different clients have different areas of focus. You need to make informed decisions and help guide the team around best practice in testing. You will undertake testing and automated testing development tasks in sprints to meet requirements and the company’s wider technology strategy.
An experienced tester, with experience in Automated testing tools, Azure and Agile process you will take the lead in creating new automated tests and creating new ones. Experience working with Full.NET Developers, C# would be an asset. You should be comfortable testing web based solutions and can work alongside the Product Team to deliver valuable test results against requirements in an agile environment.
- Support the QA Engineer to write and execute end to end tests
- Research, design, estimate, plan and execute tasks around manual and automated testing to support planning, seeking clarification where necessary
- API Testing
- Support the build, test and deployment og code to provide automated testing along side manual testing
- Support Test planning and design
- Support the creation of test and process documentation
- Stay up to date on changes in the Insurance industry or technological changes to help maintain distriBind as a cutting-edge platform
- Other activities as required from time to time to support the goals of the company and targets set
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday
- Remote working options – Flexible
- Private medical insurance from Equipsme
- 5x salary life insurance
- 5% matched contributions pension
- Skills Training in Microsoft Azure, and other relevant such areas Machine Learning & AI