Are you a successful UX/UI Designer? Want to take more ownership and responsibility in a design function? Want to join a tech company building a ground-breaking app? This might be the role for you!
Our client is an innovative tech company with an app that is the interface between personal development, career progression and human fulfilment.
Their “Be-Do-Become” framework is revolutionising the employment and personal development market. But they offer more than just a framework. In November 2022, the company leveraged mobile technology to produce the ultimate personal development companion in your pocket. There with you to help you make small improvements every day. This is available on iOS and Android and can be purchased by Enterprise Organisations for their employees or via individual in-app purchases.
They have developed the world’s first learning experience specialising in Character Qualities to enhance all skills. It offers a personalised development journey to think better, work better and be better in all areas of life. They do what they do because they believe that Character determines destiny. And because they dream of enabling anyone, anywhere, to create value from their innate potential.
The company maintains a fantastic culture in that they all encourage, support and challenge each other to walk their talk and to actually learn, develop and grow, both personally and professionally every day, following their tagline of ‘daily acts of evolution’.
You’ll be responsible for creating amazing user experiences. With a great eye for clean and artful design and superior UI skills, you’ll help to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
The company has a well-defined brand and guidelines. It would be beneficial if you have experience in adapting brand to product.
- Fully Remote
- Monthly Off-Sites and Team Nights Out
To be successful, you will…
- Have proven UI experience
- Be able to demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Have proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Be able to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Be able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Be up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be practical
- Be efficient
- Be perceptive
- Be resilient
- Be creative
- Be expressive
If you’re a talented designer looking for more ownership and responsibility, apply now!