Freelancer Senior UI/UX Designer f/m/x | Flexible work location| Start date: As soon as possible
We’re a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,500 customers use our innovative product.
This is the perfect role for you to get creative! We're looking for an exceptional Senior Freelancer UI/UX Designer f/m/x to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Evolve ideas in conjunction with the product owner and ensure that the design goals adapt to and survive the development process
- Communicate design decisions and respond to feedback from stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers to create design specifications and ensure accurate implementation
- This role will also entail working on marketing design projects from time to time
- Previous experience designing for customer-facing product, websites and mobile applications
- University degree in Design, Human Interaction or a similar degree in something creative
- A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of product, web and mobile design principles
- A creative mindset and the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and deadlines with little supervision
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite , Sketch, Figma or similar applications
- Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Capable of working efficiently and productively with our product managers and the development team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Fluent in English
Why join our team?
- Opportunity to contribute to building a great HR software that our customers love
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Fast-moving start-up environment
- Remote job
- Clever, diverse, motivated team that's passionate about HR tech
- Competitive salary
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Paula, HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!