An exciting B2B SaaS product in the challenging area of cross border international trade, solving many of the issues facing UK and global importers and exporters.
We are seeking an individual who has the mindset and experience to develop commercial opportunities with businesses who are trading internationally.
This role does need to be based in the UK if you are interested in developing for one of our target international markets.
- At least 5 years B2b SaaS sales pipeline development, incl running demos, use of Hubspot/CRM, lead development and closing deals, understanding product development overlaps
- Understanding of the international trading eco system, e.g. carriers, hauliers, customs brokers, freight forwarders, customs brokers
- Knowledge of cross border trading processes (e.g. origin / compliance certificates / dual use / export controls) & commercial documentation (invoices, purchase orders), including trade and supply chain finance
- Experience of products in the global trade management segment, eg. Descartes, AEB, Wisetech, CargoWise, SAP GTS + others
- Remote working, with some time at London based office in the near future
- Entrepreneurial, evangelical and extremely enthusiastic about technology, data, AI
- Comfortable working on their own, initially part time but with an opportunity to join long term to assist / spearhead building a global sales/marketing function
- Businesses with global supply chains
- Manufacturing, construction, energy, pharma, electronics, consumer products, etc.
- Importer/exporters, wholesale B2B, distributors, agents
- Freight forwarders, customs brokers, trade consultancies and memberships
- FTSE 100/250 clients and other mid-market players
- Core users are import / export functions, indirect tax / trade compliance, distribution and logistics
- Seed funded and revenue growing, options plan
- High calibre founders from top UK universities
- Business going for over 6 years
- Extensive product pipeline being delivered over the coming year
- Used in over 10 regions in the UK and Europe
- Born global due to the nature of the business
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a chat to find out more, reply to this ad.