Wheely brings technology and luxury together—blending modern engineering with traditional chauffeuring, for the world’s most discerning clientele.
We set the bar in Global Chauffeuring Standards and it will be your job to bring the best Chauffeurs onto our platform. We are looking for a talented Acquisition Associate for Chauffeur acquisition to join us on our journey as we are growing rapidly and expanding our operations team to increase Wheely presence in the London market.
Wheely is building the future of luxury personal services—starting with a product that combines highly trained chauffeurs, the finest in-car experiences, and instant availability via a well-designed app. We currently manage 3,000+ chauffeurs in London, Paris, Moscow, and Dubai, and have raised $28mn USD to date.
What your day-to-day includes:
- Conversion of Chauffeurs Qualified Leads provided from within your assigned acquisition channels
- Provide segmentation of warm and cold leads through screening to choose Chauffeurs who meet Wheely standards
- Effectively communicate our proposition through calls and emails
- Run day-to-day of the Wheely Academy supporting new Chauffeurs during their accreditation process
- Support existing Chauffeurs by answering queries virtually and in-person
- Analyse key performance metrics to optimise your Chauffeur pipeline
- Communicate with Operations and Customer Service departments to solve issues and ensure administrative activities are completed successfully
Your wider work for the team and Wheely:
- Contribution towards Wheely best practice as Wheely expands globally
- Contribution to continuous improvements of our systems and approach
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, the candidate must be open to exciting new challenges on a daily basis
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong proactive account management skills especially from the luxury industry and/or hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to manage a pipeline and multiple accounts in a fast-moving startup environment
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Basic analytical skills to monitor, report on, and measure your pipeline performance
- Experience using a CRM system, Intercom and Jira is beneficial
- Resilient in the face of challenges
- Able to be in the office (Syon Park) 4 days a week
Benefits & Perks
We expect excellence from our people—both on the road and in the office. In return, we offer flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch allowance
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.