FinTech Global is looking to hire research part-time and full-term research interns to work in its highly regarded professional training and development division.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to work at the leading edge of FinTech business research and obtain invaluable market knowledge and expertise.
The role involves helping to create industry-leading FinTech training courses for industry professionals working in banking, wealth management, compliance, insurance, cyber security, blockchain and AI.
This will entail he following: identifying key issues and trends in the industry sectors; strategic and market analysis; creating research-based content; reviewing content from our events, websites and videos; identifying and approaching expert speakers; working with designers; researching target customers; maintaining client relationships; enhancing our existing courses and developing new research-based courses in FinTech, WealthTech, InsurTech, and RegTech; supporting online marketing initiatives, including webinars and podcasts.
We’re looking for part-time student interns (up to 20 hours a week) for 6 to 12 months who are studying FinTech at Master’s level.
We are also looking for a full-time intern who has completed a Master’s degree in FinTech for 3 to 6 months, with the opportunity to move to a full-time position.
- For the part-time positions: currently studying for a post-graduate degree in FinTech at a British University.
- For the full-time position: recently completed a post-graduate degree in FinTech from a British or international University.
- Strong interpersonal skills, accuracy and unfaltering attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver outstanding results.
- Good research and critical thinking skills.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- An interest in financial services and the business of technology.
- You must have an appropriate visa to work in the UK.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company and make a difference. If you prove yourself, the upside is unlimited. Our previous FinTech interns have become full-time members of our team or gained jobs with FinTech companies.
We are a young team committed to building the leading B2B research, media, events and training company in the world for FinTech. When we hire new team members, we look for people who are ambitious and who want to lead a part of the business as soon as they are able. We want smart, driven, entrepreneurial go-getters who want to build a successful career in the FinTech industry.
We also think it’s important to have fun at work, so we want new team members who enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative environment. We are based at wework in Bank, which means our employees can benefit from training sessions, numerous social events, free beer every day. In addition, our team is very sociable: Pizza Fridays, cocktail afternoons, evening shindigs, team outings, regular chocolates! Other perks include free cinema tickets, yoga classes, discounted gym membership, discounts at restaurants and shops.
We offer hybrid working, so our team works partly from home and partly from the office, according to business requirements and personal preferences.
These internships are paid roles.