We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Investment Analyst Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the financial markets and a passion for understanding the drivers of investment performance. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain hands-on experience in the investment industry.
- Assist with the analysis and evaluation of potential investments
- Conduct industry and market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Prepare investment presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in meetings with clients, partners, and other stakeholders as needed
- Contribute to the development and implementation of investment strategies
- Keep up-to-date on market developments and industry trends that may impact investment performance
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the overall investment needs of the company.
- Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Analysing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- Interpreting complicated financial information
- Writing financial research summaries
- Making informed recommendations
- Collating detailed, up-to-date information about the UK and international economy and financial markets.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
This is a part-time internship with the potential to lead to a full-time position for the right candidate. If you are passionate about pursuing a career in the investment industry and are looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship opportunity. Although this position may be remote, you will be required to come into the office in London (food and travel expense will be covered).
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.