We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented legal intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the legal field and a desire to learn and grow in their career. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of legal projects and gain hands-on experience in the legal industry.
- Review and summarize legal documents
- Maintain organised case files
- Assist with drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in business development efforts such as drafting and reviewing contracts, proposals, and other legal documents
- Assist with legal due diligence for potential partnerships and investments
- Assist with the formation and organization of new legal entities
- Assist with the management of intellectual property assets, including the preparation and prosecution of trademark and patent applications
- Contribute to the development and implementation of legal policies and procedures
- Help to identify and mitigate legal risks for the company
- Participate in meetings with clients, partners, and other stakeholders as needed
- Keep up-to-date on legal developments and industry trends that may impact the company
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the overall legal needs of the company.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This is a part-time internship with the potential to lead to a full-time position for the right candidate. If you are passionate about pursuing a career in the legal field and are looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship opportunity. Not to mention, although this position is remote, you will be required to go into the office in London (food and travel will be covered).
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.