Role: Customer Success Lead/Manager - B2B SaaS (full-time)
Location: Hybrid - London Moorgate 50% + WFH 50%
Salary: £35K-£55K depending on experience
FaultFixers is a multi-award winning property and facilities maintenance management software, i.e. our customers use FaultFixers’ to digitize their entire maintenance operations across their site(s), helping them track and manage stuff that breaks (highly technical definition!), automating their planned compliance tasks, and managing their assets.
We help teams toss the paper and ditch the spreadsheets in what is a universally and traditionally paper-driven sector 😱. Often property and maintenance is the second-largest expense after staff costs and yet tech options are outdated or non-existent.
Since launching at the beginning of 2020 we have achieved rapid growth, working with all sorts of clients including Care Homes, Schools, Property Developers, Maintenance Contractors, Retail/Shopping Centres and many other sectors - basically any business that manages property.
Having recently taken on additional investment funding we plan to accelerate our growth in 2023/24 so we can grow faster, more efficiently and improve our technology for our customers.
We’re backed by a hugely successful set of angels/investors/founders, as well as several FTSE 100 industry veteran advisors. The team is currently 7 strong, but looking to double in the next 12 months.
The ideal person
- This role is a great opportunity for someone with 3-5 years of experience in customer success, operations, or account management function(s) and is looking to become a key part of our growing team!
- Ideally you’ll have had exposure to a kick-ass customer success function in a previous role (ideally B2B SaaS), and been an integral contributor to continually improving the function and service of your team/product.
- As an early team member, we’re looking for a hungry and passionate person to take their learnings and skills and help us build a slick customer success process to wow customers throughout their journey with FaultFixers.
- You’ll be working directly with the founders and the ideal individual will be someone who is looking to get stuck into a working product with paying customers, and helping turn the whole team’s vision into a reality at scale - taking our current product and momentum and 100x-ing it with us.
- You’ll be excited about the prospect of running the CS function entirely, and the accountability and responsibility that comes with it.
As one of our earliest employees, your responsibility will include:
- Being an awesome and integral part of the team!
- Ideating and building our customer success function and processes from scratch
- Being the direct point of contact for our customers, alongside the founders
- Learning FaultFixers inside and out - being a product champion and advocate
- Building, setting, and managing the onboarding and settling in process for new customers
- Linking direct customer feedback with our tech team, helping to enhance our product development
- Helping to build out our knowledge base and enhance a product-led-growth (PLG) approach to customer success (including videos, product tours, how-to guides etc)
- Ability/eagerness to manage a Customer Success team in the future as we grow and scale-up further.
- Willingness to roll your sleeve up with a bit of everything else, as is the nature of a funded and fast growing tech startup
💰 Competitive Salary - £35K-£55k, based on experience
🌱 Ability to step up ranks quickly, based on performance
💸 Stock options - everyone in the team owns part of the business - our success is your success
💻 Flexible working from home + brand new plush office + new laptop and monitor(s).
🏖️ 28 days holiday + 🎂 your birthday off too
🏦 Pension contribution
🚀 Work directly with the Founders and senior management to shape the business’s future
🤝 Regular company socials and team building activities
😍 Have a positive impact on thousands of peoples lives
How to apply:
- If you like the sound of FaultFixers and the opportunity, please send us your CV and LinkedIn profile, along with 2-3 lines outlining what specifically interests you about FaultFixers.
- Quick intro interview with the Founders via Zoom - 30 minutes
- In depth Interview with Founders via Zoom - we’ll ask you to create and present a plan on how to tackle and achieve success in the role - 90 minutes
- Final interview with Founders in person at our offices in London, Moorgate - 60 minutes
Sorry no recruiters or agencies please.