ServedUp provides hospitality venues with the tools to serve customers fast via our mobile order, pay and EPOS solutions. We're looking for a Launch Project Manager to join our fast-growing Projects team; you’ll play a central role in managing the end-to-end launch (go-live) of ServedUp into our biggest venues.
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of venue launches; taking a holistic view across single and multi- venue sites.
- Liaise with prospective venues plus Sales, Design, Product and Tech to fully scope out the launch brief; this includes logistical, technical, product and timing requirements, constraints and dependencies.
- Work across internal and external stakeholders to intelligently schedule launches - including creating the launch plan, documentation, owning all related comms and actively identifying and mitigating/ managing risk.
- Work with third party providers to oversee/ manage technical integrations and requirements (note: you do not need previous technical experience, but you do need to have a willingness to learn)
- Work with venues to get set up on the platform, including sourcing and migrating menus, coordinating menu photo shoots - then reviewing, testing and quality controlling.
- Order, coordinate and set up various assets such as hardware (terminals, pocket tills), QR codes and print materials.
- Attend site to oversee and manage the launch process; be the first point of contact on site to answer any queries the venue staff might have related to either our devices or platform, train as required.
- Attend sites during critical stress testing points post-launch and troubleshoot as required.
- Hand over the venue post-launch to the Customer Success team; ensuring this is a seamless and well managed process.
- Run retrospectives on each launch to capture lessons and iterate/ improve the launch process.
Skills, experience and qualities:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- A track record of successful project delivery
- The ability to work in a structured, process driven way and create the same for other people - you’ll need to lead by example
- Confidence when dealing with a range of stakeholders; the internal ServedUp team and external venue contacts (procurement, General Managers, venue staff)
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a range of people
- Willingness to get hands-on with our products and become an expert - you’ll need to be obsessive about details and quality (full training will be provided)
- Willingness to visit venues, some of which will be outside of London
- Willingness to work some weekends and occasional evenings to facilitate launches
Great to have:
- Keen to work in a fast paced and growing business
- Start-up/ scale-up experience
- Domain experience - i.e. any previous role in/ visibility of the hospitality industry
- Salary plus share options
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Work from home or in the office
- Inclusive social schedule
- Training budget
- Workplace pension