We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as Head of Credit. As the Head of Credit at Sidekick, you will be the driving force behind the development and success of our portfolio line of credit product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build the credit function from the ground up, setting up the foundations and scaling the team as we grow.
You will work closely with the executive team and other internal teams, including Compliance, Growth, Investment, and Engineering, to develop and execute strategies that will drive commercial success and deliver tangible customer benefit.
- Designing, setting up and managing the creditworthiness and affordability assessment process, including determining the size of the credit line based on the customer's creditworthiness and the overall size and composition of their investment portfolio
- Implementing policies and procedures to monitor and manage ongoing credit risk, including monitoring the value of the customer's investment assets to assess collateral cover and implementing strategies to mitigate risk
- Working closely with external and internal stakeholders to build a decision engine which meets the firm's strategic requirements and mitigates against risks
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and regulations to ensure that the product remains competitive and compliant
- Owning the commercial performance of the loan portfolios, including pricing
- Using data and MI to influence new business policy decisions
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including regulators, internal teams and suppliers/vendors
- Setting up the foundation of the operations to onboard customers, manage fraud and collections