The Events & Programmes Coordinator will be delivering our events and member initiatives across the year for our community of members. As a membership organisation, our monthly events are key to achieving our strategic objectives and creating an engaged and growing community of members.
The Events & Programmes Coordinator role will involve working closely with the Managing Director to flesh out event topics and agendas, engaging with members and partners and the wider industry, identifying and bringing in subject experts to the events. Events include roundtables, webinars, pitch events, debates, social events and our annual UK PropTech Awards.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is creative and conscientious, and would relish the chance to bring a community together at high quality, outcome driven events. The candidate does not need to have prior knowledge of PropTech but will need to be able to assess market/customer needs and conduct research into themes and topics. They need to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), be highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Events & Programmes Coordinator will be able to bring ideas to life and work collaboratively alongside the Managing Director and a Marketing Executive to promote the events and initiatives.
Events & Programmes Coordinator - Responsibilities
- Delivering monthly events
- Delivering our largest event – the UK PropTech Awards
- Managing relationships with members and feeding new ideas into the association
- Tracking and reporting member engagement in events and activities
- Dealing with venues, vendors and contractors to ensure events run smoothly
- Attending conferences, trade shows, industry events and seminars
- Ensuring the CRM is kept up to date
- Conducting research to feed into event topics and themes
Events & Programmes Coordinator - Skills & Abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal/networking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Exceptional planning & organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate market/customer needs into ideas
Events & Programmes Coordinator - Experience & Qualifications
- 1- 2 years’ experience in events - ideally B2B
Compensation & Benefits
- Learn all there is to know about working in a start-up and contribute to the growth of the company, and sector.
- 22 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working - work in a brand new office in the city of London 3 days a week
- International travel