We are looking for a full-time Office & Operations Assistant to join our team working from our North London office. This role is a great way to learn the ins and outs of a startup business, as the tasks are very diverse and you will have the freedom to lead your work and have a voice in everyday discussions. You will have the ability to bring your own unique skillset to the table and also learn how to effectively communicate with existing and potential clients as well as within the team.
Assisting with day-to-day admin such as organisation of stock levels, general data entry into Excel, report writing, and system file organisation.
Manage the organisation of our office space, ensuring all resources are available when needed and a system for the logical and efficient flow of daily tasks is implemented.
Help with tastings/sampling of the teas at various retail partners, engaging with customers and selling the product.
Assist with content creation and social media calendar planning.
Pack orders for online and wholesale orders, draw up delivery notes and organise courier collections.
Research new potential B2B clients, such as restaurants, retailers and hotel openings for which our brand would align, and carry out initial calls.
Self-organise given tasks and communicate clearly and concisely on the status of ongoing work.
Propose creative marketing ideas to help push the brand and product across social channels.
Who you are:
- Digital savvy with a basic understanding of brand communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle many tasks during any given work day.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills (mainly Excel and Word).
- Detail oriented with an exceptional level of organisation.
- A team player who is collaborative, and open to sharing ideas and strategies to drive the business forward.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
We’d love your feedback!
We'll ask you just three quick questions that should take no longer than a couple of minutes to answer.
Your feedback, whether good or bad, is so appreciated and will help us make the right improvements!