Business Development Manager (Recruitment Agencies)
£40,000-£45,000 + £5,000 OTE uncapped dependent on experience
Location: Remote OR London OR Hybrid
RideTandem is a tech-for-good startup on a mission to enable sustainable commuting for all. Our technology enables green, flexible transport that connects people with vital work and educational opportunities.
Why we’re hiring
We’re growing - fast. We’re on track to be one of Europe’s top 10 fastest growing companies according to the FT1000 list. We’ve delivered 1000x revenue growth since our launch in Q4 2019. That’s allowed us to enable our passengers to earn £25 million in wages in roles they’d have had no other way to get to, whilst offsetting over 4000 MT in carbon emissions.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who will specialise in selling to recruitment agencies.
What you’ll do
Our recruitment agency clients play a key role in our success and we want to continue growing our reputation in this sector. Whilst we have laid the foundations with a number of key clients you’ll be tasked with growing our market share and making sure that RideTandem is the go-to name for transport across the industry:
- Researching, generating and prospecting new clients
- Delivering sales presentations to key stakeholders
- Provide strategic insight into our clients’ business goals
- Grow our reputation across new and existing accounts
- Manage deal registrations and provide feedback to the sales team and client
- Provide account management to certain strategic clients
- Minimum 3 years’ sales or partnership experience in B2B environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and some hands-on experience of commercial partnerships
- Ability to think creatively and and strategically building deals that works for all stakeholders
- Preferable if you have experience with:
- A clear understanding of MEDDIC sales methodology (or similar) and how to apply it
- Selling into recruitment agencies or other environments dealing with the industrial sector.
This is a full-time role. We’re a remote-first company, with team members all over the UK and a few beyond that. We have an HQ office in central London available if you ever want to use it. We have quarterly in-person team meetings near the office, monthly virtual team socials, and weekly virtual all hands meetings.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work towards a meaningful mission with a team committed to doing good in the world
- Flexibility - choice of working fully in-person, hybrid, or fully-remote, with regular opportunities to catch-up online and in person with a super friendly team
- Tax-advantaged options scheme
- 28 days per year annual leave plus bank holidays
How to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the role.
We can only accept applicants that have the right to work in the UK.
We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team. We really do want applications from a range of candidates. If you can do most of the above, but you’ve got a nagging doubt that it’s not quite everything, please do go ahead and apply. If you explain why you’re a great candidate, we promise to consider your application carefully.
If you have any questions – please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!