Do you have the drive, passion, energy and enthusiasm for a highly rewarding B2B sales career in the health & wellbeing industry? Do you want to work for a start-up business where you can help and improve the lives of millions of employees alongside earning an OTE in excess of £70k+?
If you are hard-working, resilient, tenacious and dedicated then InsideOut is a great place to grow your sales career and share in the benefits of the business as it grows.
InsideOut is an NHS award-winning start-up providing on-demand workplace mental health care for employees. InsideOut is not just any mental health platform, we are a workplace wellness movement that is changing the way mental health support is provided so that everyone can be a better version of themselves and live a more productive personal and work life.
Due to consistent growth, we need an over-achieving Business Development Executive (BDE). The role requires someone who can both generate leads as well as close deals and is motivated by hitting targets. We are looking for someone to help us achieve our mission of putting mental health support into the palm of every employee's hands globally.
We have massive growth ambitions and need your help. As an integral member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our sales pipeline and customer base by winning new customers.
We are looking for an exceptional BDE who has an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be passionate about start-ups, mental health, tech and innovation - we are striving to become the first Mental Health unicorn in the UK and Europe and are shooting for the stars. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and progress quickly in their role as we scale.
As a BDE you will play a pivotal role in building our annual recurring revenue (ARR) and taking the business to the next phase of growth. You will be a hungry hunter who actively goes after every lead, managing the end-to-end sales cycle from lead generation to closing the sale.
You will help companies understand the importance of supporting employee mental wellbeing and the impact positive mental wellbeing has on business performance. You will get a buzz from introducing prospective clients to InsideOut’s solutions and closing deals. We are looking for that special someone to join our sales team who is capable, driven and determined to take InsideOut to the next level of growth.
You will have experience in lead generation and be able to evidence deals you have closed. Pitching our products and services to HR teams, wellbeing professionals and finance directors will be second nature to you.
In this role you will:
- LEAD GENERATION: Use innovative ways (e.g. growth hacking tools, telemarketing, email marketing and attending both in-person and online networking events) to research, build, grow, nurture and maintain a pipeline of leads from various channels and manage the pipeline using a reputable CRM system
- MARKET ANALYSIS: Develop ideal customer profiles (ICPs) and complete market segment analysis to understand which industries and markets to target
- SALES CYCLE: Manage the end-to-end sales cycle with customers, taking them from the initial point of enquiry through to winning the business
- OUTREACH: Develop and deliver highly-personalised and highly-targeted outreach campaigns that are innovative and bring InsideOut to the forefront of prospective customer’s minds, resulting in booked demos of the platform
- PROSPECT: Proactively qualify outbound and inbound leads, providing prospective customers with an excellent first interaction with InsideOut, ensuring that they see InsideOut as the number one thought leader and provider in the space
- NURTURE: Build strong relationships with and nurture prospective leads and take them through our sale process which includes a mix of in-person and video/phone activities, tailoring your approach to each individual prospect to ensure we win the business
- NEGOTIATE: Create sales proposals and negotiate client pricing, bringing clients round to your way of thinking to get the deal over the line
- CLOSE: Work with the founding team who will support you to close new business and win new clients - this is the primary goal of this role!
- COLLABORATE: Collaborate with other team members across the business to ensure a joined-up approach and deliver our mission of putting mental health support into the palm of every employee’s hands globally
We strongly believe that everyone has room to grow however, we are looking for candidates who are able to evidence the following from the get go:
- 3+ years of proven experience selling B2B SaaS solutions, ideally to HR teams and consistently over-achieving targets, ideally to HR teams
- Experience in developing, growing and managing a sales pipeline and be able to evidence leads generated and ACV of deals closed of over £50,000
- Experience of attending trade shows, being comfortable approaching people and delivering talks, presentations and webinars
- Ability to forge positive relationships with and influence key stakeholders/decision makers at all levels across the organisation
- Experience of using CRM systems such as Hubspot and LinkedIn sales navigator
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ideally have worked at a start-up/scale-up previously
- A hungry hunter attitude, with a desire to go after all leads and close deals - you are motivated by the feeling of success!
- A self-starter who is proactive, gets things done with a sense of urgency and is able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Highly organised and able to manage your own time effectively
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, written, verbal, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for Wellness & Mental Health and improving the lives of millions of employees globally.
- Salary up £32,500 - £40,000 dependent on experience, with a £70k OTE dependent on performance
- Share options available
- Pension available
- Hybrid role
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Family access to the InsideOut Mental Fitness Programme
- Work with great colleagues who demonstrate empathy and support to one another
- Regular team events and socials
- Annual team retreat