Our organisation is for you if:
- You want your work to have a social impact
- You’re interested in learning how to run a small business
- You enjoy working in a small dynamic team
- You want to shape how the company grows
- You’re motivated, full of ideas, and enjoy working autonomously
- You enjoy getting rewarded for success
If you answered yes to the above, then we might be the right fit for you.
What we do?
Success at School is a national careers organisation for students aged 13-19. Our mission is to provide young people with the correct tools and information to make decisions about their future, by providing advice on careers, employability and education.
We also work with employers and universities across the country, helping them to achieve their recruitment objectives through our extensive network of careers influencers and parents of students at schools and colleges (Success at School is connected with 80% of schools and colleges across the UK).
We've worked with over 80 organisations including the likes of PwC, Google, Exeter University and Morgan Stanley to make their opportunities available to young people.
Success at School is growing and on top of that we’re going through a rebrand which you can check out here - we’re going from this to this.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help us grow the business, by looking after our client base. Once our sales team have signed up a client, you will be responsible for onboarding, delivery and retention of our clients. You’ll be working alongside our Head of Partnerships and the CEO and your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis and responding to their queries
- Managing the delivery of client campaigns by providing excellent administrative support
- Uploading client marketing materials and content to our website and marketing platforms
- Identifying, diagnosing and helping clients resolve problems
- Providing data performance updates on advertising campaigns
Sought after qualifications, experience and qualities:
- Previous experience managing accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious about their career and professional development
- Extremely reliable, works hard and picks things up quickly
- Excellent organisational skills, detailed-orientated and diligent
- Versatile and able to move between different job functions daily
- A confident and professional telephone and email manner, with the ability to build rapport
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills
- Confidence with technology and able to quickly pick up new systems and software
- Aligned with our company values:
- Curiosity: Has a thirst for learning new things
- Do the best we can: Is driven and gives 100%
- Impactful: Thinks about how the ‘now’ will affect our future
- Be different: Isn’t afraid to pitch new ideas or think of ways we can improve
- Reliable: It’s important for people to be able to trust us
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday: 25 days plus one day extra for each year of service. After three years, holidays become unlimited.
- Professional development: opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Meritocracy: a culture that prides itself on internal promotions and meritocracy. Our managers rise up (quickly) through the company.
- Direct contribution: ideas and solutions are encouraged from everyone. Your input is valued and you have a unique opportunity to directly impact the future of the company.
- Technology: we’ll equip you with a laptop, phone, and anything else you need to get the job done.
- Office perks: fully equipped kitchen with tea, coffee, and free beer and prosecco after 4pm. Office events such as cocktails and workshops, along with pool and table-tennis tables.
Location: Hybrid working - likely 4 days in our offices in Paddington/Victoria, London, and 1 day working at home.