We are a small company based in London facing both a big opportunity and a challenge.
Our SAAS product focuses on helping universities improve student satisfaction by amplifying student voices and closing the feedback loop.
We've been operating in the HE sector for years and quite successfully; however, we've never reached the heights we expected. We realised this because we never truly achieved product/market fit (continuous frustration from a specific user role)
We feel very clear now on what the gap is, and what the product vision should entail; however with an honest look in the mirror, we feel our current team set-up is not capable of successfully executing the product vision and achieving product market fit.
We are now seeking support/help from an experienced product designer with a proven track record of helping companies shape their product team, execute the vision and deliver continuous value to the customer.
As CEO, I am open to how a working relationship might work, whether that's a consultant, contract, pt flexible, remote, or permanent.
The ideal candidate will work closely and intimately with our product owner, diving deep into current data and work that we've already done, and be extremely fast at building prototypes, testing them, and working with data to gain insights and test hypotheses.
Initially, I would be interested in conversing with anyone who feels they can support my company in developing the foundation and momentum to execute the product vision and achieve product market fit.
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and other key stakeholders to understand business goals and user needs
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to visually communicate design concepts and gather feedback
- Use data and analytics to inform design decisions and optimize user experience
- Assist with product launch and post-launch analysis
- Ensure all designs are accessible and inclusive
- Fluent in English
- Based in the UK or have no more than +3 hours difference
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for this role with a bit about yourself, links to recent work you have done, and if it makes sense, we can then arrange a call to discuss this project.