Wonderbly is the world’s leading personalised publishing company. We conceive, design, promote, sell, and make unique books for wonderful customers all over the world.Our mission is to make people feel extraordinarily special, and bring them closer to the people they love, through the power of personalised stories. So far we’ve shipped over 6.5 million books to over 150 countries. We’ve done this in just eight years, and we’re just getting started.Wonderbly’s values were born from the three qualities at the heart of ‘Lost My Name’ - our original and best-selling personalised children’s book. These values are Courage, Curiosity and Kindness. And although they naturally have a child-friendly ring to them, these are deeply human values that we believe everyone should live by.
We are looking for an E-comm Admin Assistant to support our E-commerce Delivery Manager and the wider E-comm team, working cross-functionally to assist with new product launches, website merchandising, trading & pricing strategy, ad-hoc projects in order to provide an outstanding user experience.
Salary range up to £24k, 6-month fixed term contract. Hybrid work policy, in central London office i nBloomsbury for 2 days per week.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
New product launches
- Raising content team briefs to build and launch products onsite
- Setting up of all pricing per product in solidus
- Defining taxons for new product launches
- Solidus set up of gift wrap, add-ons for all new product launches
- Building feedback surveys on Sleeknote
- Creating product variants for A/B testing within our CMS platform
- Keeping the website mapping up-to-date on Content Square
- Checking of all our campaigns onsite for release and briefing assets required for each campaign (weekly task)
- Supporting the business in setting up promotion codes and ensure all promotion codes are set up ahead of campaigns going live
- Day-to-day management of the merchandising rules, to ensure the website is kept up to date with seasonally relevant products, new in products, regularly updated category pages
- Supporting with creating and updating website pop-ups on Sleeknote
- Completing competitor pricing analysis monthly
- Implementing new pricing in all markets, and carryout all relevant comms and documentation
- Completing price checks onsite to ensure consistency and accuracy post price changes
- Assisting with the rollout of new web features Maintain trackers of feature rollout, gift wrap and addons matrix for every new product launch
- Actioning product updates to improve conversion rate
- Briefing relevant website updates into the Content Team trello board