Social media manager
Location: London, UK - remote possible
Commitment: part-time - 6hrs per week
Women in Tech® is an international non-profit organization on a mission to close the gender gap and to help women embrace technology. We focus on 4 primary areas that are a call for action: Education, Business, Social Inclusion, and Advocacy. The aim is to educate, equip and empower women and girls with the necessary skills and confidence to succeed in STEM career fields.
We are currently relaunching the UK chapter and seeking enthused and committed members to join our local team to help raise awareness for women in tech UK initiatives over the upcoming months inc. educational programs, remote and in-person events plus community networking opportunities.
The goal of the social media manager is to help boost our memberships for the chapter and get the community engaging with us on social media.
Examples of some of things you will take ownership of:
- Manage our LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Content creation from our internal content (Quotes, graphics etc). Ongoing Insta growth/content management
- Landing pages for / Course / program
- Drip email scheduling for events and our educational programs.
- Funnel analytics
- Content curation / adaption
- Prior experience in tech or a similar role would be a benefit but it’s not essential. If you are passionate about social media and how it can be used to raise brand awareness for impact and social good we would love to hear from you.
Apply here with your C.V with a sentance on two explaining why you would like to volunteer at Women in Tech UK Chapter. We will follow-up with successful applicants to set-up a screening interview.