With our web3 game now with Alpha live, we’re looking for someone who loves what we’re doing and dreams about growing a web 3 gaming company that has the key foundations in place (product, community and team).
We’re looking for a CMO who can work really well in a small team, and is willing to be involved at a micro and macro level. You will have to have an extensive marketing experience, preferably in web3 gaming, and/or willing to get up to speed and create this network very quickly (2-3 months). This means that you love talking to, collaborating with, reaching out to new people, and this is where you excel more than anything.
You'll be focused on both strategy and execution (this is a startup, after all) to market our game, and grow our user base and community. In this role, you’ll be working closely with Anna, one of the co-founders.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of an early-stage play-to-earn gaming company, and make an impact as an advisor, team member or co-founder.
You’re someone who:
- Loves what we do wholeheartedly - don’t apply if you haven’t checked our profile and game video (pinned on our Twitter) and are neutral about what we do. (required)
- You have extensive previous experience in web3 marketing (required)
- Experience in a similar position such as Senior Marketing Manager, CMO or Head of Marketing (desired)
- Is a people person - loves collaborating with people, making new contacts, both digitally and in real life.
- Has experience in startups - so you know the dynamics of a startup first hand (desired)
- Is thrilled that we have a stellar Game Product team creating a high-quality, fun, unique, innovative game and can’t wait to start marketing it / promoting it / pushing it forward.
- You have a huge network of investors and/or blockchain industry leaders / influencers (bonus)
What you’re not:
- Some who would take such a role just for the CV or because they’ve heard that “web3 gaming is the future of blockchain”
- Someone who can’t do things at their own initiative and needs a lot of management
- Someone who have to spend a lot of time strategising / analysing before doing
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the founders to define a marketing strategy solely or in a team
- Devise a plan of action that is realistic and can be executed by a small team
- Execute marketing activities together with the rest of the team who will be there to support you
- Learn from previous findings from the team - draw conclusions on what has worked and what hasn’t
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to get involved in a startup that is about to raise investment soon, and get sweat equity at a great time
- The opportunity to have a key input into the startup and “leave your mark”
- Fun, innovative, and exciting product that leaves a positive impact on society and the world
- Getting to work with some extremely talented, but also extremely nice and easy to work with team.
We’re a remote team primarily based in London, UK.
This is an equity only position until a successful private investment has been completed.
For more information about Rogue Fox Guild, please see company description or visit https://www.roguefoxguild.com/