Nimbus® is a multi-award-winning data and software SaaS business with a market-leading property intelligence platform called Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, uniquely cleansed and structured data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps property investors find residential and commercial, on- and off-market, land and property opportunities instantly, and enables them to assess site viability quickly as well as connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
It is a real game-changer for the whole property industry and has far-reaching social and economic benefits too.
Current user numbers and sales are growing at a record rate across all customer types, resulting in fantastic opportunities arising within Nimbus to expand not only the current product into a huge market, but deliver several amazing new ones too from the extensive development roadmap.
About the role:
- Working closely with the marketing team you will help to deliver a wide variety of marketing activities and product launches aligned with our marketing and growth strategies.
- Develop and mobilise integrated marketing campaigns that include email marketing, video creation, blogs, website updates, social media, events, webinars, thought leadership and digital advertising.
- Contribute to and lead the execution of the marketing strategy, optimising conversion rates and return on investment.
- Develop compelling copy for multiple purposes that resonate with our B2B audiences to improve website traffic, email marketing, and PPC performance.
- Contribute to the successful attainment of marketing KPIs. Including the creation of Marketing Qualified Leads, optimising the end-to-end lead journey, analysing data as-well-as improving the various touch points.
- Work collaboratively with our Support and Marketing teams to effectively manage our community, improve customer experience and promote our brand reputation.
- Contribute to the development of the brand through consistent use of the brand guidelines, tone of voice and key messaging across all touchpoints.
- Implement website updates and improvements to enhance overall performance.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with the necessary sales-enablement materials to help them promote our products and services.
- Manage partnerships and sponsorships to effectively maximise opportunities to promote Nimbus to multiple audiences.
- Conduct client and end-user interviews to gather valuable insights, to form engaging customer focussed stories for various purposes including case studies, videos, blogs, and testimonials.
- Develop robust reporting and analysis of Marketing KPI’s, suggesting and mobilising improvement initiatives.Effectively manage suppliers and help articulate the Nimbus marketing strategy to agencies, freelancers and internal teams to ensure that together we achieve optimum ROI from our combined resources.
- Work with external digital consultants to identify potential content opportunities to enhance our organic SEO performance.
- Develop clear briefs for graphic designer, video and copywriters to enable them to deliver powerful content that drives engagement across all platforms.
- Ensure consistent use and maintenance of HubSpot, assisting with the cleansing and updating of data to enable accurate targeting, reporting and overall effectiveness.
You’re adept in many spheres of marketing and enjoy turning your attention to a wide variety of marketing activities. You’ve developed many successful marketing campaigns and understand the importance of inbound marketing, sales philosophy, product marketing and customer experience.
We’re looking for a strong marketing generalist with proven B2B marketing experience. To be successful in this role you’ll have a passion for campaign management, copywriting, and digital marketing. You’re equally comfortable with crafting excellent copy, as you are crunching numbers.
To be successful in this exciting role, you'll need to be highly organised, strategic, and accountable. If you’re a hard-working, can-do type of person that can initiate marketing campaigns and take ownership of them from concept to completion, this could be the ideal role for you.
- You’re a self-motivated problem solver, with a can-do attitude.
- You can set up, run and analyse marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and customer acquisition.
- You have experience in creating and managing successful integrated B2B marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- You’re familiar with and bring a brand publisher mindset: you can curate and deliver the content our audience is looking for, in the right places to drive awareness, trial, and conversion.
- You can work cross-functionally with editorial, production, creative, sales, and product teams to maximise impact.
- You’re data-driven and can synthesise, analyse and present marketing performance metrics to stakeholders.
- You have a passion for excellent copy and a stickler for good grammar, short, active sentences and copy that is easy to read, accessible and has impact.
- Fantastic time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands, work to deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Exceptional production/project management skills to ensure effective running of projects across all mediums.
- Demonstrable first-hand experience within digital marketing and managing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Confidence communicating with senior stakeholders and customers.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a general B2B marketer.
- Knowledge of the property sector, or desire to learn.
- Working within a start-up/scale-up technical or software businesses.
- HubSpot CRM experience advantageous.
- Hybrid working (circa 3-4 days home and 1-2 days office)
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Wide range of health & wellbeing benefits including: 24/7 GP service, personal accident cover, EAP, dental & optical care, discounts towards high street shops
- Social events
- Free onsite parking
- Casual wear
- Casual office environment
- Equipment and home office fund
- Access to the University of Warwick's training events
- Employee referral scheme
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry, then you have come to the right place.