We are seeking an experienced iOS fullstack developer to join our team and take app concepts from the planning stage to a finished product. In addition you will be responsible for developing our Flask based API that serves the mobile apps and web.
Hello! We are Nettoken, a tech startup based in London. We are developing a password-less password manager suitable for everyone in the household, from young to old.
Our mission is to provide a seamless experience for our users whilst making cybersecurity accessible to all. Privacy, data protection and strong ethics are core elements in everything we build. We have built a solid foundation available on the App Store. Please take a look at nettoken.io!
You are based in the UK. You enjoy working in a small team with great potential! You will have high responsibility, yet great freedom. You will maintain and improve the existing platform and be part of a forward-thinking team to challenge new and exciting features. You are resourceful and enjoy working across web and iOS mobile apps. You have an eye for detail. You have excellent communication skills and are diligent and professional in documenting and structuring your work. You may collaborate with the tech team of a partner company and take part to meetings.
- Develop and maintain our iOS app using Swift and other relevant technology
- Test new features to ensure performance and quality is high
- Design new features from API to app implementation
- Utilise and stay up to date with best practices for code and system architecture
- Design and maintain Flask based APIs in Python
- Deploy new features for testing and release
- Python (Flask)
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- REST API
Nice to have:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £47,000.00-£51,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Python (Flask): 3 years (required)