*Revolutionize the communications process to make business beautiful.*
We believe that documents can be better. We believe there are people out there who can change the world. Whether you are a full-time student social media genius, recently digital marketing graduate, or a mid-career marketing professional interested in working for a startup, we would love to hear from you
*WHAT IS RELAYTO?*
"RELAYTO": https://rla.to/pitch transforms customer-facing documents into interactive, visual, and mobile-ready experiences that boost and measure the impact of ideas. There are magic and genius in every person, you just need to share your ideas with the world. We believe everyone from salespeople and marketers to executives and HR can create content with character – all it takes is a great idea and an intuitive tool. We built the tool. Now is the time to unleash your ideas.
*AM I A GOOD FIT?*
Regardless of background, we believe there exist individuals with entrepreneurial spirit, resilience, and outcomes driven attitudes, who with the right coaching and mentoring can achieve the near impossible. We expect all interns at RELAYTO to approach his or her career like an entrepreneur: able and eager to get things done and willing to innovate with limited resources. They think ahead and want to learn how companies and careers grow. Sound like you? If yes and you have 15 hours to spare per week to get hands-on experience, learning & development, read on :)
*WHAT CAN RELAYTO DO FOR ME?*
Gain a business education, startup experience, and write pieces that could change the world! If you don’t quite know who you want to be professionally, we are a great foundation. Although this internship is unpaid, we offer amazing opportunities for growth and development. Get in on the ground floor of an awesome and innovative company – and have some fun along the way! We are a global team, with guys in a range of locations, from London to Johannesburg. Flexibility is the key!
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience with creating and editing written content, such as blog posts and articles
- Ability to conduct thorough research about people, topics, or events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and a passion for storytelling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Good sense of humour! :)
In addition to these technical skills, we also look for interns who have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. We're looking for people with strong copywriting skills.
- Conducting research on people, topics, or events related to the podcast
- Assisting with the planning and outline of podcast episodes
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and developments
- Working with the marketing and content team to develop ideas for written content (i.e. blogs)
- Assisting with the management of the company's content calendar