We are a rapidly growing B2B2C fitness app - GoJoe - which has clients including PwC, Amazon, Diageo, PayPal etc.
We were founded by two 'ordinary joes' who were bored with elitist and individualistic fitness apps. We created our own (originally meant for consumers)...and then quickly started getting contacted by big corporate clients who were looking for solutions to connect and engage staff. We now are the social fitness app for work and play - a hybrid consumer and B2B app.
We have raised two rounds of investment including from the world's biggest blockchain company, Prem footballers and consumer brands, and have a small but incredible team. We are developing and moving fast, and our product is now in amazing shape as we are looking to grow rapidly with our B2B SaaS platform.
We've been doing all the marketing ourselves with the help of some specific freelancers (google ads, linkedin ads etc). We have a head of content (who deals with content in-app).
However, we are urgently in need of someone who is a 'do-er' on the marketing side, and who can add value in one or more of the following key areas:
- experience of selling and/or marketing a B2B SaaS product is a must-have
- SEO and strategy would be a nice to have
- experience in the creation and distribution of content on various social channels would be a nice to have
- general growth marketing skillset and experience would be great
- most importantly, having a 'roll your sleeves up' attitude is huge. We are not looking for someone who creates strategy but won't/ can't execute...this is an opportunity for someone to 'own' marketing and work closely with the CEO and head of content to scale and grow our business rapidly.
Equity considered for the right candidate (and this will be interesting given we are close to Series A) - salary etc is subject to experience.