SeedLegals is London's hottest legaltech startup - a disruptive startup to power other startups across the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We’re a Series A company backed by exceptional VCs such as Index Ventures. We’re delivering fantastic year-over-year growth rates combined with world-class Unit Economics.
Our mission is to guide and empower startups and small businesses to automate the legals they need. To date, over 35,000 startups, SMEs and investors have used SeedLegals to close funding rounds, grant share options to employees, R&D tax claims, and so much more.
You’ll be the primary interface for our users, helping them to get investment ready, onboarding them onto the SeedLegals platform, helping them set up their documents and providing a wide range of legal and technical guidance.
Your core responsibilities will be to help our wonderful customers do everything they need to complete the documentation and legals for their funding round, option scheme, R&D claim, SEIS/EIS application, employment agreements etc. all completed via our platform. This includes:
- Assisting users via our live chat function (HubSpot) - you'll need to answer questions about anything and everything to do with using SeedLegals from log-in issues to questions about specific legal clauses.
- Completing product-specific reviews - when a user goes through any of our products we review everything to make sure it's all legally compliant and has been completed correctly.
- Giving one on one product specific support through emails and video calls. Our team of product owners are there to help with all the technical and legal support needed to close your funding round, issue options to employees, finish your R&D application etc.
- Collaborating with our amazing team of developers, growth hackers, founders, investors and lawyers to further scale the CX Team, develop the SeedLegals platform, and change the world.
- You are a recent graduate, and looking for something a little different to a traditional career.
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day.
- Motivated by the opportunity to deliver an awesome experience to SeedLegals users.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
- An interest in learning more about startup finance, reading balance sheets, P&Ls and company accounts is beneficial.
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!).
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Access to world-class training from some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Share options. You’ll be eligible for the SeedLegals performance-based share option scheme.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincoln's Inn Fields.
- Hybrid working policy
- £250 Working-from-home allowance to set up your home office
- Flexible working
- Lunch is on us! Up to once a week (when in the office)
- Contributory pension
- Enhanced Maternity and Parental Leave
- Further benefits include health and life insurance.