Delighting our clients repeatedly with a phenomenal user experience relies upon collecting top-quality image data
from their construction sites. You will play a crucial role in our image collection process, contributing to our product by taking the photographs needed to create the 360 as-built environment that our clients browse through.
We are looking for hardworking and conscientious workers to join our Site Scanners programme, with work offered on an as and when basis
(zero hour contract). You will let us know when you're available each week, and we will offer you work based on what is available. Having a zero hour contract gives you the flexibility to fit work around your other commitments.
If you are eager to learn and are not afraid to dive straight into new challenges, this role is a great opportunity to be part of something innovative and new. The role will expose you to some of the most anticipated construction sites in the city, offering you a rare chance to see these buildings come to life.
What your role will entail:
- Travelling to some of the largest and most prestigious construction sites across London.
- Capturing panoramic scans and collecting progress data utilising 360 cameras (cameras provided by us)
- Updating us with any relevant information from your work day
- Sending your work to us by uploading it to our server
- Pay rate: 7.5 pence per image which works out at an hourly pay between £11.25 and £15. This is based on the average amount of images a scanner is able to take per hour (between 150 and 200 images).
- Exposure to highly innovative work in the field.
- First hand experience viewing and working on some of the most prominent projects in London
- Travel to and from site can be expensed back to us
- Stage 1: Phone call to learn more about you and your experience
- Stage 2: We will provide you with training materials and invite you to an interview either online or in our central London office
- If successful, we will offer you a position on the team and invite you to further training
We're currently working on some of the largest building projects in London (e.g. Renzo Piano’s Shard Place, Wood Wharf) and require site scanners to collect high quality 360 degree images from our clients' construction sites.
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or One World Trade get built? It takes a vast effort across a huge team of designers, builders, and managers, to name a few. But everyone in the industry knows that the process isn’t ideal: almost 70% of projects run more than 10% over budget, and 75% are completed significantly late. Disperse is helping our customers overcome these challenges by empowering them to transform. We provide cutting edge AI (computer vision) solutions to revolutionize the way construction gets delivered.