Acquisition Marketing Manager | Home Made
Working with us:
Here at Home Made we’re on a mission to revolutionise the way we rent homes. Our proprietary tech, unique operating model and outstanding team have made us the #1 choice for B2R landlords and already the choice of over 350,000 renters and landlords. We’re not an agency. We are a new generation of letting service entirely centred around our customers and clients. Come help us change renting forever.
We’re just at the beginning of our marketing journey and we’re looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, Acquistion Marketing Manager, to get stuck in, help build out a start-up marketing function and help us to deliver transformative growth. If you want an opportunity to be at the start of something truly revolutionary, stretch your marketing skills and grow, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This role is based in our London Waterloo office, and will report to the Head of Marketing.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but not limited to…
- Help, define and execute the marketing acquisition strategy with the Head of Marketing
- Organise, oversee and/or deliver advertising/communication acquisition campaigns (social media, display, email etc.)
- Work with the performance marketing agency to optimise day-to-day performance marketing campaigns
- Analyse, monitor and improve all marketing funnels, including website conversion, to deliver on commercial outcomes
- Be responsible for our lead acquisition budget
- Own the marketing dashboard, preparing and distributing the weekly report
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop clear customer segments based on user data, building on existing audience personas and support in creating bespoke propositions to fit our content
- Develop and produce email campaigns, including full optimisation, test and learn plans
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Bring our brand, values and culture to all aspects of the role
- 3+ years of experience in a digital acquisition marketing function as a marketing manager or similar
- You have a flare for analytics and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table
- You're excited by the opportunity to build from scratch, lack of process doesn't phase you - bringing this in is what you do!
- Strong demonstrated experience of PPC, GDN, social media platforms and digital marketing best practices
- Demonstrated experience in market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
Role Location: On site role with 1 day work from home, Waterloo, London (some flexibility post probation for 2 days WFH if needed)
Benefits & Salary:
Salary: (Dependent on experience)
- Competitive Holiday: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Office events (summer social and Christmas party)
- Social activities including bi-weekly sporting events (netball, football, basketball)
- Dog-friendly office
- Weekly happy hour in the office on Fridays
- Opportunities to upskill in your career through our Learning and Development Programme
- Employee perks – discounts for your favourite stores, cinema etc
- Application: Application & CV - help us get to know you!
- 1st Round: Online Assessment (Marketing Analytics)
- 2nd Round: 2x VC with Head of People and Head of Marketing
- 3rd Round: F2F with Head of Marketing and Head of Sales
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Home Made is an equal opportunity employer and will offer reasonable adjustments to applicants in our recruitment process. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.