We are a small company based in London with a big opportunity to help universities improve student satisfaction by amplifying student voices and closing the feedback loop with our SAAS product. However, we haven't yet achieved the level of success we had hoped for, and our current team setup limits our ability to execute our product vision and achieve product-market fit.
We are seeking a Junior Product Owner to join our team and help shape our product team, execute the vision, and achieve product-market fit. This person will have the opportunity to consult and support the implementation of the product vision, as well as drive the foundation and momentum necessary to execute it.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for this role with a cover letter, any links to recent work you have done, and if it makes sense, we can then arrange a call to discuss this project.
- Refine our product vision, develop the product strategy and road map
- Run customer interviews to validate assumptions
- Wireframe solutions based on interviews and test assumptions
- Create epics, user stories and product requirement documentation
- Prioritise user stories and groom backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and backlog grooming sessions
- Evaluate sprint performance and continuously improve
- Product/Market fit - increase in NPS and user satisfaction across all key stakeholders.
- Product scalability - successful pilots to uni-wide expansion within 6-12 months.