LuckyTrip is one of the UK’s leading travel apps.
Set your budget, tap the ‘Lucky’ button and see a complete trip to a new destination - the cheapest flights, best places to stay, and hand picked things to do there.
Our goal is to be the first stop for a new generation of travellers. We can’t do this without great content. We love finding the most amazing adventures. Think pink lagoons, secret beaches and haunted Romanian forests.
We’re looking for a content editor to help bring our trips to life with fun copy and inspirational content.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You’ll become fluent in the unique LuckyTrip tone of voice
- Curating content for trips (copywriting, image sourcing, holiday selection)
- Curating content for our weekly newsletter
- Curating content for marketing purposes (e.g. social and push notifications)
- Ad hoc content & copywriting projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
This is an opportunity to work at one of the most exciting travel startups. We're looking for someone who's really ambitious and ready to work super hard to help us succeed.
- You can write accurately and proficiently - perfect spelling and grammar.
- You’re able to sell a trip through fun and exciting content
- You know your way around an excel spreadsheet and have a basic understanding of content metrics.
- You’re social media savvy, comfortable navigating Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- You’re willing to work your proverbial nuts off (and can show you’ve done so before).
- You’re a creative person who can spot opportunities to help us continually innovate.
- You’re comfortable taking feedback and keen to progress your learning and development.
- You’ll know what’s trending in the industry and how to stay engaged.
- You get weirdly aroused at the thought of travel… and have some stories of your own - personal experience is your friend in this role.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a copywriting or content related role.
- High attention to detail and keen organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team and to be efficient.
- Comfortable with Google Docs, Excel and all social media platforms.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- £100-£170 per day depending on experience, approx 2 days per week
- Flexible remote working
- The opportunity to join one of the most up and coming, exciting startups in the UK.