Growing events platform is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a London-based team. Our mission is to scale and develop a web-based family events platform and ticketing service.
You would be working with two other web developers and a UX designer. The candidate should ideally be London-based (UK) and able to commute to the office in North London for work.
Either in-office or hybrid work arrangements can be considered, with 3-4 in-office work days and 1-2 at-home work days.
About the Company
We develop projects for two digital platforms geared towards parents. One is a custom-built events platform for finding local events (loopla.com), and the other is an online parenting community and editorial website with over a million annual visitors (masandpas.com).
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Comfortable with custom-coding a variety of web applications
- Knowledge and experience in all stages of web development, from ideation to deployment
- Experience with testing systems and quality checks
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- A fluent level of English language is necessary
- Database: MySQL
- Other: GIT
- Optional: experience with Docker, GCP, AWS, Python, React Native, Scrum (or other agile methodologies), TDD/BDD would be a bonus
Ensuring the smooth running of the events platform
- Optimising for fast page-loading speeds and reliable performance
- Planning and architecting the development of new features
- Delivering projects to agreed deadlines in good quality
- Creating tests and testing code of new features
- Problem-solving any issues with the site, including diagnosing and correcting any bugs
Sounds interesting? Apply with a CV and some past projects to discuss more.