Filter by category
Filter by type
Sr. Manager, Support Operations at Zapiergo back to Developer Jobs
The Support Operations Senior Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the workforce management, vendor management, incident reporting, and voice of the customer programs for Zapier Support. This role will require a strategic and hands-on leader who can drive process improvements and ensure that all programs are aligned with the overall business objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in Operations Leadership
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and cost savings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with workforce management and customer insights software a plus
- Experience in the software industry
The Support Operations Senior Manager will play a critical role in ensuring that our support operations are efficient and effective and that our customers receive the highest service level. If you are a strategic thinker passionate about driving results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Things You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage the workforce management program, including scheduling, staffing, and performance management. Ensure that the support team is fully staffed to meet customer demand and that all team members are properly trained and equipped to handle customer issues.
- Manage vendor relationships, including contract negotiations and performance evaluations. Ensure that vendors are meeting their obligations and that the company is getting the best value for its money.
- Develop and implement incident reporting processes and procedures.
- Lead the voice of the customer program, including customer feedback management and analysis. Ensure that customer feedback is used to improve the company's products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that support operations are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Drive process improvements and identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the support operations team. Set performance goals, provide training and development opportunities, and conduct performance evaluations.
Zapier Compensation Guiding Principles
We believe all Zapiens should be rewarded competitively and equitably, using practices that are simple and transparent. This philosophy ensures we’re able to find, grow, and retain exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds. Here’s how we define our compensation principles:
- Competitive: Zapier pays well among the technology sector.
- Equitable: Consistent pay practices; competency-based pay.
- Simple: Pay is well understood, and pay practices are built for scale.
- Transparent: Zapiens know how pay works, including how their pay is determined.
The pay ranges for this role are:
US: 152,200 - 228,300 USD
Canada: 152,200-228,200 CAD
A Candidate's compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for experience, competencies (job knowledge, skills and abilities) and internal equity. We use a competency-based approach to base pay, which means we set pay for all Zapier employees based on their competency and skills demonstrated in their role. In alignment with that philosophy, the upper half of a pay range is typically reserved for individuals who have consistently demonstrated a high level of job knowledge and skills for their current role and level while at Zapier.
For more information on Zapier’s Total Rewards please click here.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We're looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter!
Zapier is an equal-opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Even though we’re an all-remote company, we still need to be thoughtful about where we have Zapiens working. Check out this resource for a list of countries where we currently cannot have Zapiens permanently working.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.