Filter by category
Filter by type
CTO / Co-Founder at Shoalygo back to Co-Founder Roles
Shoaly exists to transform how people participate in democracy, using AI to to map opinion, empower voters and amplify their voice.
As our CTO you will be joining the founding team, building the company from a beta pilot to a successful business at scale.
- You will be responsible for design and build of the beta and to manage the larger project once funding is complete
- Develop and own the engineering strategy
- Build and manage an effective engineering team
- Strong tech and product background - minimum 5+ years experience in tech startups
- Track record with front-end (Android/iOS/React), back-end (PHP8 / Symfony4 , database/lake, AWS/Azure), ML/AI, web
- Solution-oriented, resilient and with an entrepreneurial mindset
The role is initially equity based until we complete funding (this is anticipated within 6 months). Post investment: salary, equity and other benefits.
You need to be logged in to apply. Login or create an account.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.