Filter by category
Filter by type
Growth Marketing Manager at London Nootropicsgo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤40,000 a year
- ₤40,000 a year
We're a fast-growing wellbeing startup based in Angel, looking for an all-round marketing manager with a passion for health and wellbeing.
🍄 As part of the London Nootropics team, you will be presenting our values and adaptogenic wellness products to the world. We are dedicated to helping people stay balanced, find their flow and be their most productive selves.
🙌The role: As a passionate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growth marketing across all digital channels (paid ads, email marketing, social media, content, SEO, affiliates) and also brand collaborations and events. You'll work alongside our small team, reporting to the founders and be instrumental in helping us deliver on our ambitious plans for the coming year!
🤓The ideal candidate:
- At least 2+ years experience in a digital marketing/ growth role in a D2C environment
- Track record of successfully managing campaigns across Google, Meta & TikTok
- High level of confidence using Google Analytics and some level of experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with basic website management
- Good knowledge of Klaviyo and best-in-class email strategy
- Ability to use initiative and come up with new ideas for marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Canva and a good eye for design to create high-converting and engaging content
- A passion for keeping yourself up-to-date on new marketing trends
- Share our enthusiasm for interacting with our customers on all media channels
- Most importantly you are passionate about making a positive impact on the world and helping millions of people stay balanced and find their flow 🍄✨
💚What we're offering:
- £35-40k based on experience
- A new Macbook
- A passionate work environment within a dynamic growing start-up team, with incredible health & wellbeing events throughout the year, in UK & abroad.
- Work directly alongside our passionate founders, learning and growing professionally every day.
- Real responsibility and the opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives
- A fun company culture, where we learn and grow together in an exciting fast-growth industry
- Flexible working to ensure you have a good work-life balance
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.