Filter by category
Filter by type
Technical co-founder for sustainability start up for kids at Giftergo back to Co-Founder Roles
Are you a parent who is tired of seeing well-intentioned children's gifts go to waste? Have you been to a kid's birthday party recently and been astounded by the sheer volume of plastic that gets gifted?
- Millions of pounds get wasted every year on unwanted gifts that end up on the landfill
- The average child in UK owns over 200 toys but only regularly plays with a handful
- 90% of toys contain plastic that cannot be recycled
The time is now to encourage healthier habits and channel gift giver's well-intentioned energy towards more meaningful gifts that are better for the child and the environment.
Gifter is an online platform that allows parents and guardians to invite friends and family to pool gift contributions for their child, thereby funding gifts and experiences that their child really needs. Resulting in less hassle, less waste and more meaning every time.
There are various ways it can develop and the goal here is for every child to have a Gifter account in order to eliminate unnecessary waste and build healthier habits.
The product is currently in the MVP and testing stage: www.wegifter.co
- I am looking for a founding partner who will share the same levels of commitment and passion for the cause
- The role is for a technical co-founder who is a confident full stack developer who will be responsible for product development until we secure funding
- Product manager/ UX/UI designer/ experienced strategist
- Part of a leading accelerator for entrepreneurs
- Mother to a nearly two year old toddler
The offer at this stage is for equity and is part time/remote - with opportunity to meet up on Fridays in London
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.