Filter by category
Filter by type
Graduate Scheme - Customer Success at Joygo back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤25,000 - ₤30,000 a year
- ₤25,000 - ₤30,000 a year
Graduate Role (Tech-for-Good Start-up) at Joy
Role: Graduate role (full-time)
Location: London Farringdon/Kings Cross 50% + WFH 50%
Salary: £25K rising to £30K over the graduate scheme
Joy (www.thejoyapp.com) is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with customers across the health, social care, and community sector, covering over 7 million patients. We exist because 1 in 5 GP appointments are for non-medical needs, such as mental health, lifestyle factors and loneliness.
What we offer:
You will be a crucial member of our growing team with real responsibility from day one. You will work in our Customer Success Team to implement Joy across the UK. Your responsibilities could include:
- Building strong relationships with our customers and being their trusted point of contact for day-to-day support.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the Joy software and becoming a product champion, who can collaborate with users to deliver impact through Joy.
- Managing the onboarding of new users and helping to create buzz around Joy.
- Creating videos, writing how-to guides, and contributing to our customer knowledge base that empowers users to troubleshoot common issues with ease.
- Using your product knowledge and understanding of customer requirements to inform our product development and roadmap.
- Producing marketing materials (blogs, articles, etc) to be shared across different channels, hosting webinars, writing case studies, and supporting digital marketing.
As a fast-growing tech start-up, we offer you an opportunity for your tasks to evolve quickly as you progress and your role to advance as the business scales.
This role might be for you if:
- You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing, as well as in-person or over the phone.
- You like helping people. You have great interpersonal skills, and you love building strong relationships with customers. You get a kick out of helping them to those aha! moments.
- You create professional content. Whether it is a PowerPoint presentation or a customer document, your work is well structured and visually appealing.
- You say “can-do” more often than “I can’t”. You have a track record of taking the initiative.
- You plan and organise well. You can manage your own time and projects, but you also collaborate effectively with others on getting things done.
- You know Microsoft applications inside out (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- You are enthusiastic about learning new things. You would love to be a vital member of a fast-growing team.
- You have completed a university degree in any relevant discipline.
Extra awesome if you have:
- At least 6 months’ experience working in a graduate position or internship (desirable).
- Creative skills and a good eye for visual design.
- Experience in delivering remote training and webinars.
Next steps: We would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV, including 2-3 sentences on your background and what excites you about working for Joy.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.