Filter by category
Filter by type
Customer Success Manager at Joygo back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤27,000 - ₤31,000 a year
- ₤27,000 - ₤31,000 a year
Role: Customer Success Manager (full-time)
Location: London Old Street 50% + WFH 50%
Salary: £27K-£31K depending on experience
Who we are: a SaaS company with a purpose ❤️
Joy (www.thejoyapp.com) is a funded health-tech start-up covering over 8 million patients. We exist because 1 in 3 people visit their GP with a health and wellbeing challenge that cannot be solved by doctors or medicine alone, such as loneliness, isolation, or financial worries.
As a leading software provider for "Social Prescribing", we are on a mission to improve the lives of millions of people by enabling a more holistic approach to health that emphasises personal values, identifies the root causes of problems and addresses underlying social determinants of health. Our platform makes it as easy to connect someone to a life-changing support service in their local community as it is to prescribe an anti-depressant.
What we offer: A hands-on role with significant responsibility 🚀
You will be a crucial member of our growing team with real responsibility from day one. You will work in our Customer Success Team to scale Joy across the UK. The role sits within our ‘Customer Success’ and focuses on customer success, operations, and account management. Your responsibilities could include:
- Building strong relationships with our customers and being their trusted point of contact for day-to-day support.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the Joy software and becoming a product champion, who can collaborate with users to deliver impact through Joy.
- Managing the onboarding of new users and helping to create buzz around Joy.
- Creating videos, writing how-to guides, and contributing to our customer knowledge base that empowers users to troubleshoot common issues with ease.
- Using your product knowledge and understanding of customer requirements to inform our product development and roadmap.
- Producing marketing materials (blogs, articles, etc) to be shared across different channels, hosting webinars, writing case studies, and supporting digital marketing.
As a fast-growing tech start-up, we offer you an opportunity for your tasks to evolve quickly as you progress and your role to advance as the business scales.
This role might be for you if:
- You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing, as well as in-person or over the phone.
- You like helping people. You have great interpersonal skills, and you love building strong relationships with customers. You get a kick out of helping them to those aha! moments.
- You create professional content. Whether it is a PowerPoint presentation or a customer document, your work is well structured and visually appealing.
- You say “can-do” more often than “I can’t”. You have a track record of taking the initiative.
- You plan and organise well. You can manage your own time and projects, but you also collaborate effectively with others on getting things done.
- You know Microsoft applications inside out (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- You are enthusiastic about learning new things. You would love to be a vital member of a fast-growing team.
- You have completed a university degree in any relevant discipline.
Extra awesome if you have:
- Some experience working in a graduate position.
- Creative skills and a good eye for visual design.
- Experience in delivering remote training and webinars.
Next steps: We would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV, including 2-3 sentences on your background and what excites you about working for Joy.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.