Filter by category
Filter by type
Creative Producer / Content creation Intern at LingSwapgo back to Internships
- ₤1,200 a year
- ₤1,200 a year
We are an online language learning platform that will offer students a totally new and highly effective way to learn. We create immersive experiences and compelling storylines that cast the learner in a role and require them to improve their language skills to complete the story.
Ever thought of launching a career as an influencer but maybe lack some of the technical skills and experience ? Or think BBC Bitesized is great and want to have a go and doing something similar ? If so then this is the role for you. We need an intern to create language lessons (and content for language learners) in bite-sized video format (think Instagram/TikTok reels). The content will vary in topic, content and format. Sometimes it might be a cutting together videos from the internet, other times it might mean getting in front of the camera (not essential) or interviewing people on the street. This is a great role that combines creativity and technical skills and gives you the opportunity to have huge impact on how our curriculum will look.
Your work will be split between:
- Creating short form video content (TikTok/Instagram reels) on your phone.
- Continually editing and improving content.
- Creating immersive scenarios that teach specific grammar and vocabulary.
- Testing the effectiveness of your lessons and curriculum by teaching lessons and monitoring other teachers and students.
You should have (at least some of these):
- Fluency or a high level of proficiency (C1-2) in English (essential).
- Be based in London (essential)
- Ability and knowledge of phone video editing apps.
- Ability to write good copy to accompany the videos.
- Content creating experience.
- Teaching experience
- A degree in languages or linguistics or something similar.
- Fluency in another language
- Willingness to try some teaching (1-1 only)
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.