Filter by category
Filter by type
Business Intelligence Analyst at Pasta Evangelistsgo back to Data and Product Jobs
- ₤35,000 - ₤28,000 a year
- ₤35,000 - ₤28,000 a year
Department: Tech BI
Location: London, Old Street
Reporting into: Head of Data & BI
Purpose of the Job:
In 2023 we’re transforming Pasta Evangelists into a truly data-driven organisation. In a fast paced industry, a world class BI team will be crucial if we are to grow as quickly in the next 3 years, as we have in the previous 3.
We’ll be consolidating data across all aspects of our business (Takeaway, E-Commerce, Q-Commerce and e-retail), providing the foundation for the insights to come.
Develop clear, concise and insightful reporting which will allow our stakeholders to self-serve. Develop our restaurant location analysis to assist the Takeaway team with identifying the best locations for additional restaurants.
Grow our data-driven culture and coach stakeholders on how to surface the insights they need to drive day-to-day operations.
Most importantly, we partner all the teams within the business, we use our skill sets to ensure our resources are working on actions that will add the most value to the business.
What you'll do at Pasta Evangelists:
- Develop Power BI reporting across all aspects of our business
- Diagnose areas of opportunity and improvement, presenting your analysis to senior management
- Support design and development of new data warehousing
- Collaborating with co-workers and management to implement improvements
Who you are:
- Computer Science, Finance, Business graduate or similar.
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Experience with Power BI and DAX is desirable
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Clear communication and attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to multi-task and to coordinate a series of different jobs concurrently
- Can articulate insights from a complex solution, in a simple and coherent manner.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- You love working in a start-up team!
- ... A pasta lover!
What we can offer:
- £35,000 - £28,000 per year depending on candidate's experience and expertise.
- Meaningful equity package with significant upside potential
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ‘il bel paese’
- Free Pasta Evangelists products
- Free Italian lessons
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Who we are:
Pasta Evangelists was born seven years ago out of a desire to become the authority in fresh pasta by reimagining and elevating the category, one which is worth a staggering £3.8bn but which has seen little innovation in decades.
Since launching as a fresh pasta recipe kit service, we have built a cult following of British pasta lovers who are passionate about discovering the breadth and variety of pasta, as well as the irresistible stories behind it.
Today, Pasta Evangelists is backed by Barilla (the world’s biggest pasta company) and is proud to be the UK’s fastest-growing fresh pasta brand. Our recipe kits are now available on major online retailers like Ocado & Amazon Fresh and quick commerce players like Zapp and Getir.
We are disrupting Britain’s pizza-centric Italian takeaway market with a brand new fresh pasta takeaway concept, available on pastaevangelists.com as well as major delivery players like Deliveroo, UberEats and JustEat. Londoners can also treat themselves to fine Italian dinings at our high-end Harrods Pasta Bar, or learn to make our signature dishes from scratch at our viral Pasta Academy, where we welcome thousands of pasta lovers every month.
Given our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional professionals to lead our business through its next growth chapter.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.