Filter by category
Filter by type
Junior Marketing Executive at Zephyrgo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤22,000 - ₤25,000 a year
- ₤22,000 - ₤25,000 a year
Who we are
Zephyr is a digital growth agency that specialises in helping startups and small businesses grow digitally. We work with founders to define and build their companies digital profile before creating and actioning growth strategies to market their company online. We work with exciting startups such as Fully Charged, the UK’s leading eBike retailer, Pangaea, an AI Healthtech company and some larger companies such as Warner Music and leading Arts Education charity The Art Society.
Zephyr creates the digital strategy for our clients and the assets required to action them before working with different specialists to help action this strategy over time. Over the course of the next year we aim to productize our offering by creating a digital growth guide that empowers small businesses to harness the power of online marketing platforms and tools to grow.
The leadership team all have previous experience running startups, so we appreciate the need to apply a holistic approach to growth. We will often work with our clients over long periods of time, from proposition development and branding through to website development and marketing. Our core strategy and design team are based in London and work very closely with a range of clients, while we also collaborate with a wide number of remote contractors for specific projects.
We are looking to hire a junior marketing executive who can help service our existing client base while also learning the tools and techniques required to grow a business online.
The role will start with you helping us action the digital marketing strategies we have in place for existing clients, this will help you learn how to use tools such as Wordpress, Google Adwords, Facebook Adsmanager and many more. Over time you will progress into a more strategic role where you can help to define the digital strategy of clients and action that strategy, interfacing with clients and the growth specialists we work with.
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing so the most important asset you can have is an appetite to learn the tools and techniques that are industry standards at any point in time and to enjoy the process of gaining experience using a wide range of different tools.
The role will include
- Interfacing between the development team, marketing specialists and the design team to fulfill client requirements.
- Helping to devise new growth strategies for our range of clients
- Collating and producing weekly reporting data and commentary.
- Assisting the strategy team with the creation of new business proposals and sows.
- Working with the Strategy team to pitch for new work
- Assisting with the launch of new products and services
- Copywriting skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Either a graduate with a relevant degree or a marketing exec with 1-2 years experience
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience of campaign reporting and analysis
- ROI-focused, pro-active and data-driven
- An interest in digital platforms and marketing.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of html, css and /or php
- Design/Photoshop skills
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Google Adwords
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.