Filter by category
Filter by type
B2B Marketing Manager at Adzunago back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤50,000 - ₤65,000 a year
- ₤50,000 - ₤65,000 a year
Job Title: B2B Marketing Manager
Location: London, SW6
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to define, lead and execute our B2B strategy in 20 territories with a focus on the US and UK.
You will be the go-to person in the business for all things B2B Marketing. You’ll have access to a wealth of unique market data to utilise in B2B marketing and lead generation activity, creating engaging campaigns like no other company can. You’ll work closely with our expert Sales teams and the wider Marketing team to create propositions that drive leads and help tell the Adzuna story to the brands that need roles filled, fast.
The Marketing team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own yours and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Building the brand proposition in the hearts and minds of employers, agencies and programmatic platforms Across Adzuna and Adzuna Intelligence
- Creating and writing compelling marketing and promotional material in line with our brand and sales strategy
- Developing our B2B strategy across our suite of products and geographies, alongside Founders and Management Team
- Develop Account Based Marketing plans designed to drive the growth of our top accounts and key prospects
- Lead the development, design and implementation of lead generation marketing campaigns for our sales team
- Post-campaign follow-up for all b2b marketing activity: pro-actively manage the lead management process to ensure leads associated with marketing activity are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate contribution to sales pipeline
- Identify, plan and deliver key business events
- Developing and nurturing our prospect database
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- 3-5 years of B2B and content marketing experience
- Experience building “through the funnel” B2B marketing plans tailoring the right message to the right audience
- Experience of building and executing content marketing strategies across multiple medium
- Experience in sales lead pipeline and CRM management tools
- An analytical mind, you are able to use tools and services to identify content generation ideas.
- Good understanding of online advertising or jobs/classifieds industry
- Strong communication and networking skills, both written and verbal
- Can present to and build relationships with senior level counterparts
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Worked in the recruitment industry
- Experience across multiple countries, especially the US
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options (we are all owners!) and a contributory pension scheme.
- Wellbeing: Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health; enhanced maternity and paternity leave; 25 days paid holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays; and a full programme of wellbeing activities and events.
- Hybrid working: We are a fully hybrid company - half our workforce are remote. With employees located in different time zones, we embrace asynchronous work and ensure that everything we do reflects the hybrid nature of our workforce so that everyone feels included. We also have a travel programme to help facilitate teamwork across our global teams.
- Flexible working: For those working out of one of our offices (non-remote), we have a flexible working policy which means any full time employee can work from home 2-3 days per week - you can choose your office days. You can also request to work additional days from home.
- Diversity & inclusion: We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an environment where everyone feels included and welcome. Our D&I committee helps deliver a programme of activities and actions to support this important area of focus.
- Training: Learning and development is an important pillar of our culture and there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow whether through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Lots of this is done virtually to ensure that everyone is included.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 20 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 20 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.