Filter by category
Filter by type
Mobility Lead - Hydrogen at Protiumgo back to Customer Support Jobs
Protium Green Solutions (Trading name “Protium”) is a UK focused green hydrogen energy company, which supports businesses to reach net zero emissions across their heat, power and mobility requirements. We are but fast-growing company, with some of the leading global voices in the emerging green hydrogen market on our team. We are deeply passionate about addressing climate change and reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and our focus on green hydrogen is driven by the desire to see the UK transition rapidly towards renewable resources.
The first pure-play hydrogen energy company in the UK, we offer a unique opportunity to learn about the possibilities and challenges of deploying green hydrogen solutions. You will work on some of the most challenging and innovative decarbonisation projects that have been proposed in the UK (and perhaps the world), whilst contributing towards the UKʼs Net Zero emission goals. We offer regular contact time with senior management, as well as significant autonomy and authority to lead project workstreams and own relationships with clients as well as suppliers.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate that is looking to stretch their knowledge and skills and accelerate their career path.
Protium are looking for a competent Hydrogen Mobility lead to support our Mobility business in developing and managing a variety of Protium’s exciting opportunities at different phases of development. Their activities will be essential for ensuring the efficient management of potential clients, OEM’s and infrastructure partners.
The Hydrogen Mobility lead will report into the Chief Commercial Officer. Their activities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Project manage Protium’s transport business, including liaising with stakeholders, OEMs, regulators and other parties as required
- Support across all projects on transport activities, interacting with key clients and internal stakeholders, liaising directly with the logistics teams
- Develop the case for hydrogen FCEVs with the CEO and Business Development team and work with the marketing team to ensure strong publicity for hydrogen mobility
- Support the development of Protium’s transport strategy and business plan – informs corporate strategy
- Support Business Development engaging logistics companies and maintaining relationships
- Develop good working relationships with vehicles OEMs
- Build relationships with hydrogen refuelling station developers
- Work with the Investment team, CEO and COO to develop commercial solutions for our clients/logistics companies
- Support investment, digital and engineering teams in the maintenance of our mobility related models
- Liaise with DfT on hydrogen mobility in the UK
- Maintain good knowledge of hydrogen mobility projects and vehicles across the world, inform SMC on partners and direction
Protium values candidates who are self-starters, willing to learn quickly and can contribute to part of an exciting company in a rapidly expanding industry. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced and challenging environment, as well as confident to put their ideas forward and challenge if required. The ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years in a business / project management role, with a proven ability to build project consortiums and lead client engagement and stakeholder management.
- Experience in delivering complex bids and projects either in energy, construction industry or similar
- Experience in Vehicle OEM’s – Leasing, operations and maintenance, ecosystem creation and market dynamics
- Knowledge of hydrogen FCEV or BEV experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry, primarily in wind and solar, hydrogen and/or fuel cell technologies is an advantage
- Experience reviewing technical scopes and deliverables to provide feedback to the Protium team and third parties
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with stakeholders across all levels.
- Experience in conflict resolution also desirable.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Candidates must possess strong skills in full Microsoft office suite, notably PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
- Candidates should have a strong academic background, with a preference for candidates with a BSc or MSc in fields such as Energy, Engineering, Sustainability, or any other relevant disciplines.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.