Filter by category
Filter by type
Insight Analyst at Chipgo back to Data and Product Jobs
- ₤30,000 - ₤40,000 a year
- ₤30,000 - ₤40,000 a year
We’re looking for a talented and dedicated Insight Analyst who will deep dive into our data and generate insights, across commercial / marketing and operational domains. This role will involve understanding our products and strategy and partnering with the business to provide business value/insight
The candidate will help with new product requirements for the business, as well as automating existing data structures and evolving functional operational and commercial insights
The candidate is a real problem solver, and commercial savvy.
What you can expect to be doing:
- You will play a role in producing customer insights for the company
- Work on customer segmentation, profiling, clustering and customer journey projects
- You will get exposure to and work on statistical projects with Python, R and SQL
- You will use Python and SQL to code and query the database in order to derive insights for the company
- You will work on generating dashboards and reports for the company (eg. using Superset)
- You will work on customer retention and acquisition strategies
- You will work on advanced analytics projects too e.g. modelling and personalisation
- You will work on advanced cross-functional reconciliation projects.
What we’re really looking for:
- A strong numerical higher degree in mathematics, scientific, engineering or computer
- science or another related technical discipline.
- Previous experience in Financial services, customer behavioural modelling and working in a regulated environment.
- Experience with Python, SQL, Superset, Internal BI tools.
- Excellent understanding of reporting and data modelling best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to translate problems into technical requirements and implement solutions.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the investment super app of the future.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current data insight team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise, you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear on what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages, we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and the ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Free ChipX subscription for UK-based employees
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (but policy not to count) ✈️
- Annual £1500 Personal Learning Allowance
- Chip Fitness Benefit to suit your Mental/Physical Wellbeing
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high-growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview Process: 📖
- Video screen with someone from our Talent team
- Short take-home test
- Video interview with the hiring manager
- Final interview with Head of Data Engineering
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and home life. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Note to Agencies
Chip does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to any of our live roles on our career page. Chip will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited CVs. Chip explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Chip.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.